- It was the great vision of the most illustrious founder of Dev Samaj
- that equal opportunities for education, work and service for Indian women should be provided.
- that this institution distinguishes itself in the cause of female education especially when education of women was not much in favour.
- to be an inspiration to his devoted disciples in setting up women institutions.
- Dev Samaj Aims at social, Moral and Spiritual upliftment of humanity.
- Special attention is, therefore, paid in its institutions to inculcate among students altruistic feelings, namely, reverence, gratitude, spirit of sympathy, charity, sense of duty and a sense of discipline.
- To create responsible citizens.