- ADMISSION RULES
- Accommodation is available to college students(Regular/Casual). The number
of seats are limited.
- All students, old and new, seeking hostel accomodation are required to
fill in the hostel form at the time of applying for admission to the college.
This form must be signed by the parent/guardian.
- Students seeking accommodation for the first time must be accompanied by
- A student is required to bring two passport size photographs of
parents(both mother and father) and local guardians(a maximum of two married
couples) at the time of joining the hostel.
- A medical fitness certificate , issued by a competent authority must be
attached with the form. It should also carry the information of the blood
group of the student and her sensitivity ,if any, to any medicine.
- The Principal is the final authority for admission to the hostel. She may
refuse admission to any student without assigning any reason.
- Mere submission of application form does not ensure admission.
- The student should deposit the fee on the day of her admission otherwise
her admission will be treated as cancelled .
- Hostel seat is allotted for one academic year only. Admission shall be
sought afresh in every academic session. The reservation of the hostel seat
for the next session can be done on advance payment of Rs. 3000/-. This amount
is non-refundable but adjustable in hostel fee.
- Hostel seat may be denied to the old resident if her conduct,attendence
and result of house tests have not been upto the mark.
- A wrong statement of facts or willful concealing of information may lead
to expulsion of the resident.
- HOSTEL RULES
- Rooms are allotted by the Warden in consultation with the Principal.
Residents must not interchange their rooms without the permission of the
- Merit in studies and other fields alone is taken into consideration at the
time of allotment of seats. The basis of allotment can be modified by the
Principal/Warden as necessitated by the circumstances.
- Students must be present at the time of allotment of seats.
- Room mates shall be the students of the same class except in the case of
real sisters or first cousin.
- Each resident is provided with a chair,a table and a cot. Furniture is not
to be removed from one room to another in any case.
- Resident will be responsible for any damage to the hostel furniture ,
curtain entrusted to her.
- Residents are expected to maintain perfect discipline in the hostel,
common room and the mess. They should remain in their rooms from 9.00 PM to
- All kinds of shouting,houting,violent knocking or any other act likely to
create disturbance is strictly prohibited.
- Day scholars are not permitted to visit or stay in the college
- If a resident absents herself from the college/hostel without any
reason/permission, her parents/guardian will be informed immediately. In case
she does'nt mend her ways she will be removed from the rolls of the hostel and
- Playing cards, smoking, taking of meat,eggs,cakes,pastries,wine etc. in
the hostel is strictly prohibited.
- Residents should not display or be in possession of any obscene material.
- Absence from the hostel for the whole day or late arrival without prior
permission of the warden will be taken seriously and defaulters will be
- Residents must look up the hostel notice boards at least once a day to
read important notices.Ignorance will not be accepted as an excuse for
- All routine/serious complaints should be made to the Warden on leave.
- Residents are expected to report on the days of the re-opening of the
college after holidays. Failure to do so will result in a fine of Rs. 50/- per
- Residents will not be allowed to stay in the hostel during the summer
vacation after the University Examination(Theory and Practical) are over.
- Residents are advised not to keep excessive cash/jewellery and other
valuable with them, the college does not take any responsibility in this
- The residents are expected to be modestly dressed up in the hostel. They
should not roam around in the college campus in their night dress.
- Night roll call will be taken every day by the warden at 7.00PM. A
resident present in the hostel but absent from the roll call is liable to a
fine of Rs. 10/- per instance.
- All residents must have a personal accident insurance cover.
- Residents must clear all their dues before filling the examination forms.